Set of rules setting out binding conditions for public access.
Article 1 – ACCESS TO THE STATE CASTLE NOVÝ HRÁDEK U LUKOVA
(hereinafter only the building)
The building is divided into two parts according to accessibility:
a) the part of the building not open to the public
b) the parts of the building accessible only after paying for admission and with a guide (tour route)
The tour route is open to the public:
- April and October (only Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) 9.00–12.00 a.m. and 1.00–3.00 p.m.
- May, June and September (daily) 10.00–12.00 a.m. and 1.00–4.00 p.m.
- July and August (daily) 10.00–12.00 a.m. and 1.00–5.00 p.m.
Outside of these visiting hours a tour is possible only with the previous consent of the administration of the heritage building.
The length of the tour: about 50 minutes. Maximum number of people on the tour: 20. The time indicated as the end of opening hours is the time when the last tour starts.
Article 2 – ORGANISATION OF VISITOR OPERATIONS
- On days when it is open the cash desk in the building opens at 10:00 a.m.
- The time of the first tour and the interval between individual tours that are available only with a guide are set by the administration of the heritage building. The maximum capacity of the tours and of the building itself are limited by the operational conditions of the building and the safety of visitors.
- Guided tours take place in groups with a minimum of 3 people for the tour, and this includes people who do not pay (visitors with the right to free admission, employees of the National Heritage Institute, children under 6, etc.). A group with less than 3 visitors will wait for the following tour, which will take place regardless of the number of participants. The size of the group depends on the operational possibilities of the building and safety considerations. Exceptions can only be made by the head of the administration of the heritage building.
- Group excursions as well as individuals can reserve tours. It is necessary to agree in advance in writing, by phone, by e-mail or using the electronic reservation system with the administration of the heritage building on the exact day and time of the start of the tour. Contact information for the administration of the building is given on the official website www.novy-hradek.eu. If the booked tour group does not present itself at least 15 minutes before the agreed time for the tour at the building’s cash desk, the tour reservation will be cancelled.
Article 3 – ADMISSION
- Admission is to be paid in advance for the visitor tours. The admission fees are set in the price list valid for the relevant year and issued by the National Heritage Institute, Regional Department Kroměříž. The price list is available at the cash desk and in the office of the administration of the heritage building. By entering the premises of the building or with the purchase of an admission ticket the visitor undertakes to respect the visitors’ regulations and the instructions of staff of the heritage building administration.
- After paying for admission the visitor will be given a ticket (the head of a group will receive a group ticket).
- There are no refunds for tickets.
- Visitors are obliged to present their tickets on entry to the tour route, keep them with them throughout the tour and if requested present them again.
- The price of admission and any discounts provided are given by the valid price list.
Article 5 – PROTECTION OF THE CULTURAL MONUMENT AND SECURITY OF THE COLLECTIONS
- Within the building visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of staff of the administration of the heritage building. Should a visitor fail to heed an instruction or order given in the interests of the security of visitors, or the protection of the building and the collections they will be expelled from the building without a refund of their admission fee and will have duty to leave immediately. Aside from this the visitor will also face the threat of prosecution under generally binding regulations.
- People who for good reason are suspected of being drunk or under the influence of drugs are forbidden to enter the premises of the heritage building.
- Aside from the specified areas smoking is forbidden throughout the building as is any form of handling open flames. Should there be a fire visitors are obliged to follow the instructions of the staff of the heritage building.
- For safety reasons the carrying or use of weapons, whether firearms or non-firearms, is forbidden in the building, including replicas.
- Visitors with insufficient or inappropriate clothing are not allowed to enter the building.
- It is forbidden in any way to damage or threaten the building and other property with the premises of the building. In particular it is forbidden to:
a) touch the walls and exhibited items, write or paint on the walls, dig into them or otherwise damage them;
b) leave he indicated routes or move away from the guide and the group during the commentary;
c) disturb with noise (conversation, music, singing, use of mobile telephones and other mobile playback devices, loud speech and similar) other visitors or the commentary of the guide or to otherwise inconvenience visitors to the building. Failing to follow this condition can constitute reason for expulsion from the tour without a refund;
e) throw anything into the tanks, from the windows and the observation galleries of the castle, climb the walls, pick flowers, pick fruit, break branches off trees and hedges, walk outside the marked paths, frighten or catch wild animals, camp in the premises of the building, to put up posters, advertise any goods, services or events or otherwise disturb the peace and good order;
f) ride in the premises of the building in any kid of vehicle including bicycles (the only exceptions being wheelchairs and prams and pushchairs). Bicycles can be left within the premises of the building only in the designated places, where they can be locked. Riding on children’s scooters is allowed only on paths in the freely accessible parts of the premises and only for children up to 5 accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for the safety of the child and or ensuring that they do not endanger other visitors;
g) park motor vehicles outside of the designated spaces;
h) allow dogs and other animals to roam freely in the premises. Dogs and other animals are allowed into the freely accessible part of the heritage building premises only when on a leash and under the constant supervision of their owner and their behaviour does not disturb the guided tour. Tying up animals and leaving them unsupervised is forbidden.
- In the interiors of the building and other indicated areas it is forbidden to use flash, tripods, selfie sticks or other lighting or other aids when photographing, filming or producing other kinds of records.
- It is forbidden to use any photographs videos or other records made in the premises of the heritage building for commercial purposes without the explicit written permission of the National Heritage Institute, Regional Department Kroměříž. On the basis of a written request the National Heritage Institute, Regional Department Kroměříž will permit exceptions for scientific documentary, promotional and other purposes.
- Throughout the heritage building premises it is forbidden to fly pilotless aircraft (drones, multicopters, etc.) and model aircraft without the previous written agreement of the head of the administration of the heritage building.
- The visitor will be answerable to the administration of the heritage building for failure to follow the visitors’ regulations and any damage resulting. The administration of the heritage building is not responsible for any injuries or damages resulting from failure to follow or breaching the visitors’ regulations. Potential responsibility for damage to visitors on the part of the administration of the heritage building is governed by the generally binding valid regulations.
- In justified cases the administration of the heritage building can permit exceptions to the visitors’ regulations.
Article 6 – CONCLUDING PROVISIONS
- Visitors can write requests, praise, complaints or comments in the building in the book of praise and complaints which will be made available on request by the head of the administration of the heritage building. Aside from this the visitor also has the option of responding in person, in writing or by phone to the National Heritage Institute, Regional Department Kroměříž, Tel. No.: 573 301 432, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These visitors’ regulations come into effect as of 25 March 2016 and at the same time replace the previous regulations, valid from 1 April 2015.